AIR BUBBLE CLEAR / AIR BUBBLE ANTI-STATIC / AIR BUBBLE INSULATION
Air bubble film better known as bubble wrap is a LDPE based film commonly used for packaging and protecting delicate products. This multilayer film encloses air within a bubble shaped hemispherical outer layer of film providing cushioning effect to fragile products. The added advantages of Air Bubble Film is that it isolates vibration and shock.
• Packing and cushioning material for light electrical applicants and precision machine parts, glass and ceramics.
• Surface protective material for stainless steel product, plated product and aluminum construction material
• Thermal insulating for roof and air condition.
List of products under Air Bubble PE Film category:
• General purpose air bubble film
• Air Bubble Anti-Static
• VCI (Anti-Rust) Air Bubble Film
• Air Bubble Film Laminated with EPE Foam
• Air Bubble Film Laminated with Corrugated Paper
• Air Bubble Film Laminated with Foil
|Air bubble||Width||Length (m)||Bubble size (mm)|
|Air bubble 2 Layer||1,300 – 1,500||50 – 100||10 – 25|
|Air bubble 3 Layer||1,300 – 1,500||50 – 100||10 – 25|
|Air bubble 5 Layer (MPET, Aluminum / Air bubble / MPET, Aluminum)||1,000 – 2,000||50 – 100||10 – 25|