What is VCI?
Volatile corrosion inhibitors (VCI) are a type of corrosion inhibitor that are used to protect ferrous materials and nonferrous metals against corrosion or oxidation where it is impractical to apply surface treatments. They slowly release chemical compounds within a sealed airspace that actively prevents surface corrosion.
- Metal – Coils / Sheets/ Pipes / Tubes/ Wires etc.
- Automotive – Pistons / Connecting Rod / Crankshafts / Camshafts / Engine assembly etc.
- Engineering – Palleted Castings / Forgings / Machined parts, Bearings, Spare parts, Tools.
- Pumps, Machine Over wrapping.
- Electrical and Electronics – PCBs, Relays, Panels, etc.
- Defense – Marine / Aerospace equipments and parts.
- and many more…
- Available in rolls of standard thickness (50 micron / 100 micron)
- Available as Plain / Printed / Laminated: Rolls / Cut sheets / 2 D Pouches / 3D bags / Tubing’s etc.
- Custom size and constructions will be made upon request.
- Custom printing offered.